Why You Should Beware of the Germs in Your Car?
We noticed some newspaper articles online from the press arising out of a survey that was done for B&Q about car hygiene.
Dr Ron Cutler, director of biomedical science at Queen Mary University, London, said: “While most of the bacteria were unlikely to cause health problems, some cars were found to play host to a number of potentially harmful bacterial species.
- The common thread appears to be that whilst many of us may be very particular about our home or work space, many of us are not as thorough in treating our car as a source of potential illness through the presence there of germs and bacteria.
- For many, their car or work vehicle is a source of pride.
- For others, they are just a means to get from point A to B.
- If you think of the norovirus for example- it’s (highly contagious) it loves objects: like steering wheels, buttons and handles, and whilst it’s unlikely to kill you, you could experience a nasty period of illness.
- Source Inspiration: Daily Mirror
‘What can you do about it?’
Cars and Vehicles can be awkward to sanitise fully because if you think about it there are nooks and crannies and all sorts of surfaces you contact with your hands.
Our Vardar Foggers are tailor-made to sanitise your CAR OR VEHICLE -TRUCK-SERVICE VEHICLE, and it is simple to use as well.
Contact - UK & Europe
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Ted Kelleher First Aid & Hygiene Web: Ted Kelleher
SaniGuard Europe is an online arm of IC Solutions 24/7 Limited which was formed in 2010 to bring the latest Infection Control products and services to discerning customers across Europe and beyond. We are an organisation that provides value for money, rapid, easy to use and safe products for whole room disinfection.
We primarily supply both private and NHS hospitals, Laboratories, Pharma and the Food Industry.