Reducing the Risk of Flu in your school?
If you think about it germs love a crowd, and the more the merrier.
Schools are an ideal “meet up“ place for germs and bacteria to thrive and spread.
The CDC note that a person can get the flu by touching a surface or object that has flu virus on it and then touching their own mouth, eyes, or nose
- Hand washing programs and educating our children in proper hand washing techniques have had a helpful effect in combating the spread of germs in schools and awareness of the importance of hand washing has grown a lot in recent years.
- But even with a student who washes their hands, as soon as that student touches any surface that harbours germs, his or her hands are contaminated again.
Therefore it is no surprise that school pupils contract the flu when it is in season, because amongst other factors germ hot spots make the flu so contagious.
It should also be unsurprising that a flu outbreak in a school can have a significant detrimental effect on how things operate.
Staff could get sick- causing the hassle of sourcing substitute teachers.
Pupils miss out on their learning which is hardly desirable too.
Why not Kill Germs Where They Live and thrive?
Yes, you can quickly kill germs on germ hotspots with our product range.
SaniGuard spray kills the germs on the surfaces where they flourish and because it dries-on-contact there is no need to wipe or rinse, so it’s quick and easy to use.
The CDC recommend schools Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.Germ hotspots need to be eradicated.
- Spray can also be helpful in any school in sanitising high usage objects, known as germ “hot spots” such as:
- Help Stop the Spread of Flu with SaniGuard Dry Sanitising Surface Spray which can be used everywhere in your school to help stop the spread of germs. Germ hotspots need to be eradicated.
- Door Handles, Water Fountains, Toilet Seats, Telephones & Office Equipment, Computer Keyboards and Mouse
- Headphones and Musical Instruments, School Busses and Transport Vehicles
- Gym and Athletic Equipment. Toys and Games
Of course, students need to keep washing hands to avoid recontaminating hotspots but if our spray is used regularly in conjunction with good hand-washing policies, the risks of a serious flu outbreak, for example, are reduced.
Contact - UK & Europe
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Ted Kelleher First Aid & Hygiene Web: Ted Kelleher
SaniGuard Europe is an online arm of IC Solutions 24/7 Limited which was formed in 2010 to bring the latest Infection Control products and services to discerning customers across Europe and beyond. We are an organisation that provides value for money, rapid, easy to use and safe products for whole room disinfection.
We primarily supply both private and NHS hospitals, Laboratories, Pharma and the Food Industry.